• FREE use of our brand new Fitness Studio (fully equipped Gym)
• Full Irish breakfast each morning
• Up to 2 Kids Stay Free! (breakfast charged as consumed)
• Complimentary free WiFi throughout the Hotel
• Sumptuous dining options in our newly refurbished Nelligan's Bar
• Ample free parking
What to know before you go:
The Wild Atlantic Way, 1600 miles (2600 km) in length, is one of the longest defined coastal routes in the world, winding along the West Coast of Ireland from the Inishowen Peninsula in the North all the way down to the picturesque town of Kinsale, County Cork.